Wednesday 27 April 2011

Aston Merrygold ( I can't believe I have a blogpost for him)

He's got me hooked and I hate him for that. I absolutely hate him for that and yet at the same time I love him more than my heart can tell. Why? Why do you have to do this to me? Gosh, I do sound scary. Trust me, this is nothing like me at all. Just that when your overseas, alone with nothing much to do and ALOT of time in your hands and the availability of 24/7 internet service, it could make you a little crazy or even turn you into a stalker. Not that I am but at the rate I'm going, I might just become one. I shudder at that thought. I also think how sad my life is that he doesn't know I exist. And the worst part is I might never get to see him in person. We will be forever miles and miles away, me just admiring him through a little invention called the internet.
Yes, I'm talking about ASTON MERRYGOLD.
My craze for The Wanted has somehow died and now I'm into JLS and I've a feeling it won't die. I love their songs and their personality. Wait. Did I not just say the same thing about TW? Gosh, I have to get a life. Pronto!
Anyway, since I have nothing else to do, I did this for the blue boy in JLS.



Till then,
I'll race you to the sun before the morning comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment