Sunday 1 May 2011

BELLS ARE RINGING AROUND THE WORLD, IT'S THE ROYAL WEDDING OF COURSE

See, I've travelled all around the world now but no where ever comes close to home.

THE ROYAL WEDDING!!!
How amazing was that? It was everything it hyped up to be. I was in near tears when I saw Kate, oops, I mean Princess Catherine in that lovely wedding dress walking down the aisle. The commentator was saying something along the lines that she walks in a commoner, just another you or me and walks out a royalty. How freaking amazing is that? CINDERELLA. It's exactly like that fairytale. Every girl's dream to marry a prince and she's done that. She made it possible for us to believe in that dream. Speaking of her dress, I thought is was simply stunning. It was so simply yet she looked so elegant. I'm also very impressed by the fact that she managed to keep it under wraps as to who the designer was. So may say it was too simply for a royal wedding but in the end I suppose it does not really matter. She looked beautiful like how every bride should look and feel on her wedding day. Moving on to her sister, Pippa, how fantastic did she look? I can say that she must have stole some of the attention of Kate. She looked hot! Unfortunately, for the male population, she is already engaged and some may even say it's too bad for Prince Harry as well who seemed to be or at least from what has been said to be getting along with her. LOL. Also,  I would like to mention how freaking awesome the Queen is to be 85 AND STILL WALKING IN HEELS. I take my hat off to her for that. Speaking of hats, I cannot believe the amount of fancy hats I've seen. I don't get the British fascination for these kinds of hats.
Also, how good looking is Prince Harry - the most eligible royal bachelor in the UK. Plus, he is not even balding like Prince William. So, girls out there, just to note I'm marrying Prince Harry. Sorry to his on and off girlfriend, Chelsy but yeah, I'm going to be his bride *super smiley face* The kiss on the balcony was sweet and part of tradition. I wonder if the next royal couple would have to kiss three times since Charles and Diana did it once and now Kate and William twice. Hmm? Maybe I'll be kissing Harry three times then in front of thousands. haha.
Well, that about sums up the royal wedding from my point of view. Oh, wait...can you imagine how proud Kate's father must have been when he was giving away his daughter to the future King of England? That was amazing and that was also making me tear up.
Also, the amount of celebration that was going on around the world as the people gathered in stadiums, pubs and houses to watch the live telecast of the royal wedding? That was fantastic!

That's all from me. Until my royal wedding, TTFN!

ps: HOW CUTE WAS THE LITTLE BRIDESMAID WHEN SHE WAS AT THE BALCONY COVERING HER EARS? CAN YOU SAY ADORABLE? MY LITTLE NIECES AND NEPHEWS DO THAT ALL THE TIME WHEN AROUND LOUD NOISE! THAT IS A MOMENT GOING DOWN IN HISTORY BOOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment