Monday 23 May 2011

I'm trying so hard and yet I fail. I mean WHAT THE HELL? This frustrates me like crazy. I'm doing everything by the book and then when the results pop-up, it shows me a mark that I can only call by one word, DISGRACEFUL. It's not like I'm failing university, far from it, but arghhhhhh...this is so frustrating.

In other news, I survived the so-called end of the world, so I must be one of those 'bad' people. LOL. Talking about the end of  the world, I have a feeling(which I pray to God is wrong) that the world could end in 2012. Why? Have you looked around you and realised the amount of disasters that have been occuring? From the tornadoes to the Tsunamis, the list does not seem to want to end this year and we are not even through the first 6 months. And then the killing of Osama Bin Laden, could Al-Qaeda's payback attack be the end of us? We never know and all I can do is sit here eating my yoghurt and question it. From man-made disaster to natural disasters, everything seems to be turning on us including Mother Nature. Probably saw that coming what with us wasting water, making a hole in the ozone layer....
If it really is the end of the world in 2012, I wish someone would tell me and be like 100% sure. Cause then instead of studying my face off and getting disappointing results I would be travelling the world. I would want to see the 7 wonders of the world, watch a game at Old Trafford, meet the Germany Football Team ( cause I simply LOVE them) and the list goes on. I wouldn't want to waste my time studying for a degree,okay actually 2 degrees, if I'm never going to get a chance to use them. Say what?! Talk about a waste of time. I would also like to spend time with my family and friends instead of millions of miles away from them(exaggeration, but you get the idea)

And now for me to get back to studying as my first ever finals at university is just and I mean JUST around the corner. Wish me luck!
To leave this post on a happier note, I leave you with a photo of an incredible being.

haha,YES it is ASTON MERRYGOLD. what can I say, he makes me smile :)

TGIM! Yes, Thank God It's Monday cause this means I now have an extra whole week to study for my exams. YIPEE!!! ( I sound like a nerd, but desperate times call for desperate measures)

No comments:

Post a Comment