Tuesday 5 April 2011

THE WANTED are wanted...

TW...a boy band...of beautiful people...well,technically 5 fit guys...my recent disovery(well,actually my sister's) has got me head over heels for them. I never pegged myself for the crazy,stalkerish fan ( I left that to my sister) of anything and yet, here I'll admit that I am gugugaga for these 5 lads.  It's scary how intrigued I am about them. Of course, I am not anything close to their biggest fan but for me this is still a scary move. I constantly find myself watching them on youtube or twitter. Why? What is so special about the newest hot British boyband, THE WANTED? Well, I myself have no idea. All I can say is that they have safely got me under their spell. If you don't know who THE WANTED are I won't tell you, you're living under a shell cause you most probably are not. So, here are some facts on my favourite boyband(dare I say,ever).

THE WANTED consists of five boys from Britain and Ireland.

                                            From left : JAY, SIVA, NATHAN, TOM and MAX.

So, to all those still interested in knowing more about this fab boyband, here is some information of them from one of my favourites website, WIKIPEDIA.

The Wanted are a British-Irish pop boy band based in London. The group comprises Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes. The band's debut single "All Time Low" reached number 1 on the UK Singles Chart in August 2010. Their debut studio album The Wanted was released on 25 October 2010 and charted at number 4 in the UK.

Still want to know more? Well, even if you don't here are more facts...

TOM PARKER...tall,dark and handsome
DOB: 4 August 1988 (do the math to find out how old he is)
PS: he is also the oldest member in the band.
From: Bolton
Learnt to play the guitar at 16 years of age
Is also smart cause he went to Manchester Metropolitan University and studied Geography.


JAY MCGUINESS... super funny and HOT!
my personal favourite out of the lot
DOB : 24 July 1990
From : Nottinghamshire
(I spent a year of my life there, we could have crossed parts but I would have never known
*sad face*)
Best dancer of the group

MAX GEORGE... bald yet awesome...teehee...
From: Manchester
Wanted to become a football player
Manchester City fan
Has posed nude for the cover a magazine

For your eyes, here is a picture...


 

NATHAN SYKES...the baby of the group
DOB: 18 April 1993 ( Even, I'm older than him)
From : London, then Gloucester
Started singing at 6 years of age
Won a "Britney Spears's Karaoke Kriminals" competition 
(where he actually met Britney, how cool?)

SIVA KANESWARAN...the pouter
DOB: 16 November 1988
From : Ireland
Mixed parentage of Sri Lankan Tamil and Irish
Started modelling at the age of 16
( I could be related to him, could be)

Well, there's a little information about the members of the band. Together, they make up one crazy bunch of people and actually remind me of my own family members.
To get to know them better, follow them on twitter, facebook etc...
Here's a little insight on the lives of the boys. I found this video of them to be hilarious.



They've got this little thing on youtube called WANTED WEDNESDAYS which bascially let's you inside their lives which are quite cool.

This is the song they did for COMIC RELIEF 2011 called Gold Forever...

Well, since I am obsessed with them, I am warning you far in advance that a lot of my blog posts might be about them or at least mention them.So yes, beware...
I can't think of anything else I want to say about them... so for now,

SO LONG,FAREWELL, UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN MY FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment