Friday 15 April 2011

Dreams, Boybands, JLS...squeal!


JLS...Jack the Lad Swing
can someone please explain to me what the JLS oath means? I'm a new fan, a new crazy fan and I suppose I would not mind taking that oath ;)

I think this is the oath but if someone could explain it to me, I would be grateful.

I Took The JLS Oath and Im Gunna Stick It Out ‘Till The End’

The Ninjas with the Swagger, The Boys with the Swing, We’re forever in Love Doing our JLS Thing!

so hot! so hot! So sexy! AND IF ONLY THEY KNEW I EXISTED, THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS A MILES AWAY FROM THEM BUT I STILL DO EXIST JUST NOT IN THEIR EYES.
 Damn, do I sound depressed. I'm not.
But this has got me thinking.
Does anyone find it weird about how we obsess over a certain celebrity or in my case boybands like JLS and THE WANTED...we,ahem,I, know nearly everything about them and yet they have no clue that I exist. Isn't that sad? it's like we spend numerous hours over the internet, stalking them, going to concerts screaming their names in hope they may at least look in our direction...I find it kinda pathetic and yet here I am...
well, i guess that's the price you pay for crushing on a celebrity. so here's what I think. Instead of waiting for the actual ASTON MERRYGOLD ( who is freaking hot!) or JAY MCGUINNESS ( who melts my heart), I think we should look around us cause we might find our own versions of Jay or Aston ( who might never measure up to the real ones in looks or stuff ) but can and definitely will fill the vacancy in your hearts :) see what i did that? Smart, eh? haha...

well, i should probably sign off here.
Take a look around girls, you never know who might catch your eye ;) and for all you know it might actually be the REAL Aston or Jay... dreams do come true.

Sweet dreams, everyone!
In all honesty, it sounds quite cool. the ninjas with the swaggers, haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment