Tuesday 5 April 2011

Me, myself and I

I have always loved to write and so here I am expressing my thoughts to the world. What do people write in their first blog post? Well, I'm going to let you into my life, a little at a time. Shy, petite and scared just begin to describe my personality for those who don't know who I am. My friends may say otherwise. Truely, I want to be outgoing, not afraid to say yes to something unknown and not afraid to ask a guy out. But that is just the 'wants'. The 'I am's ' are somewhat different. I can speak if given the opportunity but rarely ever try to make that opportunity for myself. I love to try new things but the inner me is sometimes afraid of the outcome. I'm legal in the eyes of the law however do not or rather have not tried the partying scene. I hate drinking,btw. Before I bore you with my boring characteristics, I should go but not to worry if you so far enjoy reading my blog another post is coming up soon.


'Keep on smiling, the world won't seem like such a gloomy place then'

No comments:

Post a Comment